online dating black singles The Panel/Dip Device is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine.
black girl date The single and multi-drug configurations test for any of the following analytes: Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine Metabolites, Marijuana (THC), Methadone, Opiates (300/2000 ng/ml cut-off), Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA), and Ecstasy (MDMA).
dating for three years The Panel/Dip Device is FDA 510(k) cleared to market and is ideal for pre-employment, corrections, clinical and hospital use.
- Available tests include: *AMP, M-AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MDMA, MTD, OPI, OXY, PCP, TCA and THC.
- Built in procedural control
- Results in 5 minutes
- Flexible 2-10 drug test combinations
- FDA 510(k) cleared to market
- NIDA 5 cut-off levels meet SAMHSA guidelines